Max-Air™ Venturi Livewell Aeration System
Independent marine biologist testing shows that this type venturi livewell fitting is the most efficient aeration system available.
- The venturi system draws fresh air from outside the livewell and injects tiny air bubbles into the water flowing into the livewell.
- With the aerated water entering the well at a lower level than with traditional spray heads, the entire well is more thoroughly aerated.
- The reduced restriction of this fitting allows more water to flow from the pump than traditional spray heads.
- The faceplate inlet can be mounted anywhere above the waterline (exposed or concealed).
- System requires 1/8" tubing (speedo tubing is recommended).