The PV700 is a fully plug and play infotainment system for your boat. Programmed by Jardum with PPI specifications. Available for OEM's or aftermarket. Currently available for KEM Equipment, Marine Power, and Indmar engines.
The kit includes the screen, brackets for panel mount, key switch, and helm harness. To complete a plug and play kit you will also need a Main Engine Harness.
The screen has the ability for:
- Display engine parameters
- Mapping (Requires the GPS-Kit)
- Digital switching (Requires the PDM-Kit)
- Back-up camera (Requires the Stereo/Camera Harness, and a camera with analog NTSC output)
- Stereo control (Requires an external amplifier, and the Stereo/Camera Harness)
The Helm Harness plugs into the main engine harness, key switch, accessories, and screen. It has provisions for an accessory ignition signal, safety lanyard, neutral safety, and a engine buzzer when applicable. It is 3 feet long, and has a fuse that uses ATM fuses to protect the engine circuits.
The key switch plugs in with a water tight Deutsch style connector. It is rated at IP67, and is supplied with 2 matching keys.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.