The M1 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 ohms as easy as flipping a switch.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra Bright Wide Angle Tri Color (RGB) SMT LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 2" (50mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic Frame & Grill
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Proprietary Dual Function Input option
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker inputs
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Integrated impedance selector switch
- 2-Year Warranty
Call or email for price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.